The Fourteenth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology
23-25 August, 2022 | Montpellier, France
Before travelling to the conference, please familiarise yourself with the Covid-19 requirements for France, which Elsevier will be following. The current country guidelines can be found here
We still request that anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is under any self-quarantine orders does not attend the conference.
This is the fourteenth conference in the Computational Structures Technology (CST) series that commenced in 1991. The conference is concerned with the application of the latest computational technology to structural mechanics and engineering. Computational technology encompasses both the latest hardware and software developments as well as algorithmic and theoretical techniques.
The conference is also concerned with both theoretical, mathematical and scientific developments as well as applications of established technology to new domains. The word 'structures' is interpreted in its widest sense.
The conference runs concurrently with the Eleventh International Conference on Engineering Computational Technology (ECT). Participants may attend sessions from either conference.
The CST2022 Conference will be opened jointly with the ECT2022 Conference with a lecture presented by Professor Klaus-Jürgen Bathe of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
The themes for this conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Computational methods applied to all engineering disciplines
- Analysis: Methods and techniques
- Materials modelling and characterisation
- Pre and post processing
- Optimisation and design
- Software Development: Tools, Techniques and Issues
- Areas of application including all aspects of aerospace, civil, mechanical, geotechnical, railway and offshore structures
- Structural types and studies
- Computational engineering: Education and training
This is the fourteenth conference in the Computational Structures Technology series that commenced in 1991. Previous events have been organised by Civil Comp Press.
Previous venues for the conference have included: Edinburgh, Prague, Leuven, Lisbon, Gran Canaria, Athens, Valencia, Dubrovnik, Naples and in 2018, Sitges near Barcelona.
- Klaus-Jürgen Bathe, MIT, USA
- M. Bruggi , Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- E. Carrera, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- B. Izzuddin, Imperial College London, UK
- M. Latorre, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- P.-S. Lee, KAIST, Korea
- V. Markine, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- F.J. Montans, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- B.H.V. Topping, University of Pécs, Hungary and Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- J. Kruis, Czech Technical University of Prague, Czech Republic