Call for Short Papers
Deadline for submission of short papers: 15 December 2020
Short papers are invited for contributions to special sessions, talks and posters on the conference topics.
The short paper should contain maximum of 1600 words. It should be prepared in 4 sections as below, with a maximum of 400 words each plus references.
1. Introduction: Clearly state the purpose of the work.
2. Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.
3. Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, tables and illustrations.
4. Conclusions & Contributions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them.
5. References: All references should be cited by using numbers into [.] and they should be numbered by the order they appear in the text.
Click here to download a template/guide with the information that is required for your short paper submission.
Successfully submitted short papers will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including a paper reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence.
Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Short Papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be available for participants to view and download via the Elsevier secure system, access to the system will be supplied to all registered attendees prior to the start of the conference.
The original 1600 word short paper submitted to the conference will be made available via the secure system and a shorter 400 word version of the paper will be available via the conference app.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your paper submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to a paper already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your paper, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.